Accounts Assistant | Global Company | Outgoing finance team
Our Client is a Global Financial Services Company
, providing back office outsourcing solutions to Corporate Clients. The business has gone from strength to strength as they continue to win new clients and build a positive and competitive brand name
in the marketplace.
As the Accounts Assistant,
you will perform bank reconciliations for external clients, assisting the accounts function creating/loading payments for the business and assist with month end billing and treasury function.
- Delivering bank reconciliations to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Creating/loading payments for the business
- Ongoing review of bank reconciliation processes to ensure seamless service delivery
- Entering approved vendor invoices into Navision for payment
- Preparing regular payment runs (fortnightly) and uploading payments
- Provide assistance to Finance Team in completing month end billing with tight deadlines
- Provide assistance to the Treasury function in opening up new bank accounts, liaising with banks on traces, recalls and cheque stops
There is the potential for the role to grow in future as the business continues to expand and win new clients
. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an already successful business with ambitious growth plans where you will have a genuine contribution
to future successes. To be successful you will have:
- 2-3 years experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Assistant billings within a high volume environment.
- Detail oriented and organised with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work well autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A motivated and energetic approach with the desire to drive continuous improvements.
This is a company that prides itself on their working environment. You will be challenged to deliver excellent results in a fast-paced, stretching environment, which still manages to maintain their 'family style' company culture and a genuine work life balance. We are interviewing immediately so email your CV via the APPLY Link today or call Danielle Wong on 02 9216 6713.