Accounts Payabe officer
- Sydney North
$45000 - $55000 PerAnnum
Our client is a well-established and dynamic construction firm
based in North Sydney. With over 20 years in the market, they've built a team of over 250 experts and are continuously growing. They're seeking a Junior Accounts Payable Officer
to join their hard working
and collaborative team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build upon your understanding of the Accounting and Finance and learn from experienced professionals.The Position:
As an Entry Level Accounts Payable Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing and accurately entering all supplier invoices into the account system.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to resolve any invoice issues.
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts.
- Accurate processing of employee cash expense payments.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
What's in it for you?
- Ideal Opportunity for a recent school leaver with a passion for accounting
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping is desirable
- Data Entry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level attention to detail including strong numeracy skills
- A mature and logical approach
- Problem solving skills
- Microsoft Applications (proficiency in excel)
We are interviewing immediately so please email your resume via the APPLY link today.
- Well-established and reputable construction firm
- Progressive, fun and hard working culture
- Ongoing training and development
- Join a young high performing team of 4
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Convenient North Sydney location
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.