Accounts Payable / Accounting Assistant
- Sydney CBD
$32 - $35 PerDay
Global Financial Services business is searching for an experienced Accounts Payable professional
to join their collaborative team. You will be responsible for high volume invoicing along with supporting the accountant to compile multiple reports.
This is an ongoing temporary position for 6 months that could convert to permanent for the right candidate.As the dedicated Accounts Payable Officer, your responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Management of the accounts payable inbox
- Accurate entry of invoices into the accounting system
- Ensuring that correct approvals are gained from the appropriate department head or budget holder
- Ensuring payments in accordance with the agreed terms
- Working with the Management accountant to compile various business reports
- Available for work immediately
- Experience with manual processing and the ability to share insights in process improvement
- Exposure to purchase ledger reporting & a demonstrable understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Accounts Payable
who is available for an immediate start.
We are interviewing immediately so do not miss out on this great opportunity! Please send your CV via the APPLY Link on this website.