Accounts Payable and reception
This client is an integrated manufacturer, distributor and provider of professional products based in the Blacktown area. Their vision is to create value for their customers, suppliers and channel partners through strategic partnerships that leverage innovation and capability across our independent brands and market segments. About the Opportunity
Currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable and reception officer for an initial 5 week temp cover, with the view to extend. The work environment is fun and fast paced within a hard working team of four. This position reports to the AP Supervisor and looks after all activities related to Accounts Payable.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Managing the high-volume data entry and processing of invoices
- Match dockets to invoices and enter into accounting software (SAGE)
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders daily; responding to queries and managing expectations
- Ensure purchase invoices are entered into the system and reconciled back to the provider statements
- Follow up invoice approvals
- Management and timely resolution of supplier queries
- Reception coverage and administration duties as required
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- You are a Process minded and well organised person with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks
- Good understanding of Accounts Payable processes
- Previous experience managing an internal phone system, transferring calls, and greeting clients as they enter the office
- Good communication skills, written and on the telephone,
- An outcome focused person with the ability to work as part of a team
- Previous experience within a multinational company
Salary on offer is between $30-37 per hour + super. Immediate start available. 2 weeks training provided.
If you feel you match the criteria for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.