Asset Finance Administrator
- Sydney CBD
$30 - $31 PerHour
Our Client is an International Bank with a superb reputation. An exciting opportunity is available for a bright, reliable individual with loan operations or general banking administration experience, to support a 6 month project on an initial temporary basis:
- Review of commercial property and asset finance/ leasing contracts
- Hardship application comparison and processing
- Ensuring quality and accuracy of all documents
- Following up on any outstanding or ongoing legal conditions
- Assist in ongoing monitoring of loans including Static Data changes, consent instructions, POA instructions etc.
- Extensive communication with both the sales team and other operational colleagues
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and growing Specialist Bank in which you will be nurtured and encouraged to broaden your skill set and establish a long term career within Banking.
To be considered you must have a minimum of one years' experience within the banking industry
. Experience within a legal firm or financial institution across residential or commercial property loans, equipment finance or broader lending products will be highly regarded also.
Above all you must be a team player who enjoys taking ownership of their work, have exceptional attention to detail and outstanding communication skills with a passion for client service.
This opportunity will require training in the CBD office for 2 weeks and will then require a working from home arrangement initially.
We are interviewing immediately so please contact Danielle Wong on 02 9216 6713 or email your CV via the APPLY Link.
Please note: Working holiday visa candidates with relevant experience are welcome to apply.