Assistant Company Secretary | Diverse Client Exposure
- Sydney CBD
$85000 - $95000 PerAnnum
Our Client is one of Asia-Pacific's leading corporate service providers.
Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years as they continue to win new clients and create a positive and competitive brand name in the marketplace. The Opportunity:
We require an Assistant Company Secretary to join their Corporate Secretarial Services Group based in Sydney. Supporting a range of external clients, you will be challenged to deliver excellent results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Duties include;
The Successful Candidate:
- Provide company secretarial advice and assistance to Unlisted clients on a range of matters, including board, committee and shareholder meeting management, corporate governance compliance and financial reporting compliance.
- Support Company Secretaries with a portfolio of listed companies, assisting with Board meeting preparation, AGMs and EGMs and listing rule compliance.
- Assist with the drafting of company notices, governance policies, announcements, and ASIC filings.
- Work closely with the rest of the Company Secretarial team, to ensure optimal client service delivery.
You will have:
- Previous experience within Corporate Secretarial Services, ideally as a Board Administrator or Assistant Company Secretary.
- Exposure to ASIC compliance requirements with significant minute taking abilities.
- The ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A Positive and energetic manner.
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation
in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture and a genuine work life balance. They are a friendly and supportive
organisation offering a stable career path.
Australian Residents and Working Visas encouraged to apply (Sponsorship potential for experienced candidates). We are interviewing immediately so please email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today to Keegan Adams Recruitment.