Associate Adviser | Progression to Financial Adviser
Our client is a highly regarded Financial Planning group seeking a bright and enthusiastic individual to join them as an Associate Adviser.
- Sydney CBD
$75000 - $85000 PerAnnum
It would suit an individual with 1-3 years’ financial Planning experience who is looking to broaden their experience and knowledge base, and ultimately transition into a adviser role.
This is a genuine but unique opportunity to progress your career
. You would ideally have a good understanding of the Financial Planning industry and have some tertiary qualifications that support you career aspirations. Duties and Responsibilities;
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Assist Financial Advisers in the development, preparation and implementation of financial advice and investment proposals in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Assist Advisers with servicing and maintenance of existing client relationships.
- Attend client meetings where applicable.
- Develop strong technical ability and drive strategy & advice innovation.
- Be mentored by senior members of the Advisory Team, and develop the knowledge and skills required to transition into a role as a developing Adviser
- Provide superior client service that builds strong client relationships by responding quickly and appropriately to client requests.
- Manage the overall client relationship and communication process, ensuring regular contact and the provision of a professional and personalised service.
- RG146 qualified
- Tertiary qualifications in an economics, business or related area
- Achieved or significant progress to achieving DFPSome experience working with clients (potentially including advice)–desirable Strong skills in Xplan
- Strong skills in computer packages used within Profile: windows, word, excel, powerpoint, outlook
- Very strong organisation and administration skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a task from inception to completion
- Initiative and self-discipline
- Strong relationship skills: in particular, empathy and excellent listening skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Developing networking and prospecting skills
- Desirable: paraplanning experience, personal interest in finance industry (eg regular reader of AFR/Money magazine etc)
If interested in this opportunity don't delay in hitting the "APPLY" button and submitting your resume. Alternatively feel free to call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728.