B2B Sales Manager
- NSW Other
$80000 - $110000 PerAnnum
and work for a global leader within the rapidly accelerating industry of flexible workspace solutions. Be supported and given ownership of everything you do,
as well as the potential to move internally within cross-function and international roles with the reputable firm.
Reporting into the Country Manager, you will develop B2B partnerships within a target audience of building owners, franchise operators and competitors, at local and regional levels within Sydney and NSW. This is your chance to challenge yourself and have fun in a role you love! This exciting opportunity will allow you to thrive
in an autonomous environment, creating sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries. Key responsibilities of the role include:
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Delivering at least 10 new partner locations every year.
- Identifying and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the legal team.
- Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals - car allowance provided.
- B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Self-starter with proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication.
- A strong track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale.
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- A "foot in the door" with an ever-evolving Global organisation.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible working (work from home).
- $80,000 - $110,000 + super (depending on experience).
- Generous commission structure and car allowance.
Interviews for this role are occurring immediately, to be considered click "Apply" or contact Danielle Wong
for a confidential discussion - email@example.com / 02 9216 6713