Business Analyst - Project Delivery
This popular Global Bank
is a fantastic place to work with a culture that is truly unique. They are seeking experienced Business Analyst
to join a high profile AML/KYC project.
You will be working alongside the Chapter Lead within the Transaction Monitoring team, and building out the compliance framework across the operational areas of the bank, following recommendations from external consultants.
You will need to have a proven experience prioritising business goals and initiatives. Any experience from similar projects would be highly regarded.Duties of the role include:
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Reviewing operational activity to achieve successful implementation of the banks governance structure
- Implement and monitor operational risk management processes and activities
- Preparing process documentation and instructions for the implementation of the governance framework
- Prepare document gap analysis
- Partner with business stakeholders to deliver compliant outcomes through policy, controls, advice and monitoring activities
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to coordinate effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Previous experience working on specific projects within compliance will be highly regarded
- Strong project delivery skills
- A "foot in the door" with an ever-emerging and Global organisation with cutting edge innovation
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working (work from home)
- $600 + super per day
- 5 month contract
Our client offers a very professional and supportive work environment. They are high performing and provide a dynamic and engaging workplace where they work smarter, not just harder and are able to maintain a genuine work / life balance.
For an interview please call Danielle Wong on 9216 6713 or email a brief resume via the APPLY button on this website.