Business Analyst / Projects - Fund Administration
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence who are experiencing ongoing success & significant growth. They have built a solid reputation for their internal culture and work with some of the most regarded clients in the Funds Management industry.
They are seeking an experienced individual from Fund Services / Unit Registry to lead the implementation of client transitions and provide Business Analysis (BA) support across projects. Typical duties include:
To be successful you will have:
- Lead new fund set ups across the fund services business
- Lead the implementation of client onboardings
- Provide support for fund admin systems processes
- Support the development of documentation for projects including procedures, business requirements, project plans, transition plans etc
- Work as the technical lead on projects that deliver efficiencies to the business
- Develop skills and knowledge in the broader fund services business to identify and implement process efficiencies
- Partner with IT to deliver technical projects to deadline and with business outcomes achieved
- Support the business operations as required
- Provide governance reports and status updates on project progress and delivery
- Actively participate as a member of the PMO to deliver other projects or services to the business
- Experience in Fund Administration, with advanced excel skills and strong fund admin systems knowledge
- 5+ years operational experience in managed funds, with specific experience in client onboarding, transitions and/or projects.
- Exceptional stakeholder management (internal and external) with excellent communication skills.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications preferred.
We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today