Business Development Associate | Australian Fund Manager
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $100000 PerAnnum
This award winning, national financial services firm with $110 Billion FUM and specializing in investment and life products is looking to add to their high performing sales and distribution team.
As a member of this team you will be expected to support the overall sales and distribution team in order to drive sales & increase the funds under management.
Based in their Sydney office, you will join a small team responsible for driving the sales efforts of a suite of products, and providing aftersales client servicing and general team support including operational and reporting duties. In this role you will be responsible for:
Skills and experience:
- Maintaining regular contact with existing users of their products
- Support the broader distribution team
- Tracking & reporting sales activities
- Supporting the state manager build new relationships
- Tracking and reporting of fund flow
Why is this company different?...
- 2+ years in the financial services industry ideally in a sales-based role
- Being able to provide a high level of customer service
- Knowledge of Financial markets and a genuine interest in them
- Experience dealing within the advice market in previous role highly advantageous
- RG146 certified
You will work with a firm that prides itself on it's excellent culture and commitment to it's employees. As part of the distribution team, you will be given continuous training and support to develop your skills across a suite of financial products.This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled and experienced distribution team in a role that can offer you a long and stable Business development career.
Interested? 'APPLY' now to find out more about this unique opportunity or call Rosie Keegan at Keegan Adams Recruitment on 02 9216 6728.