Business Development Associate / Junior BDM | Funds Management Industry
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our client is a global business with a strong, widely-recognised brand name in the Australian market, currently poised for even more expansion in 2022.
This newly created role will support the ongoing business development efforts of their Sales/Distribution team in the identification, attraction and conversion of new B2B clients to their Fund Registry services. You will be taken under the wing of experienced BDMs and given full support to build your own long term and successful career within Distribution in the Investment industry. Typical duties include:
Skills and experience:
- Seek out potential new clients (Investment Managers), build relationships and turn leads into opportunities.
- Contact leads and attend prospect meetings, with the intent to secure new business and raise awareness of products and services
- Provide a turn-key service from lead, proposal and to eventual client contract signing
- Demonstration of technology platforms to prospective clients
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the CRM system (Salesforce)
Why is this company different?...
- Previous experience in a client service / sales capacity with some exposure to the Financial Services Industry (Gained through either employment, internships or education).
- Professional communication and presentation skills with the confidence to address senior executives within the Investment industry.
- Knowledge of Investments with a genuine interest in this industry
You will work with a firm that prides itself on it's inclusive and positive work culture and commitment to it's employees development. As part of the distribution team, you will be given continuous training and support to develop your skills and advance your career. To APPLY, please share your CV via the Link below, or call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707.