Business Development Manager
- Sydney CBD
$75000 - $100000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a Global Investment Manager
that offers a range of funds across asset classes and markets, including fixed income, equities, property, multi-manager, ethical funds and alternative investments. With an impressive portfolio of Institutional and Wholesale clients, their reputation has grown globally over numerous decades.
As a direct result of the growth in the Australian market, an opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to help grow and support their network of financial intermediaries.
Based in their Sydney office, you will join a small team responsible for driving the sales efforts of a suite of products, and providing aftersales client servicing and general team support including operational and reporting duties. Duties and responsibilities will include:
This is not a Senior BDM role, but a fantastic opportunity for someone stepping up from a BDA/relationship management or client service role from a funds management / wealth management environment.
- Develop existing relationships with financial planning practice advisers across dedicated regions (with the support of the country head)
- Executing a sales activity program then tracking results via investment flow pipeline
- Undertaking high quality, consultative conversations with clients and prospects to understand their needs
- Coaching new and existing advisers on the product suite
- Manage, investigate and resolve issues, questions and complaints
- Support the broader team with operational support
To be successful you will have:
- Existing experience from funds/wealth management, with a demonstrable understanding of the Australian advice market
- A confident and professional communication style
- The drive to succeed in a business development role
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude and capable of meeting individual and team objectives
- Tertiary qualifications and proficiency with Microsoft suite of applications
- Australian residency
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration
package, a supportive working environment and a culture that recognises and rewards high performance, as well as career development
opportunities in future.
Opportunities such as this do not come up often therefore, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or, send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link today