Business Manager / Executive Assistant
- Sydney CBD
$120000 - $130000 PerAnnum
Our client is a fast growing, digital play to earn platform
that operates within the crypto currency
economy. They're a global fintech start up
, who in a short period of time, have grown their Sydney presence significantly due to continuous business success. Founded by senior members of reputable banking and finance institutions,
this business was established on a strong foundation and has the genuine potential to succeed in their niche market.
As the Executive Assistant / Business Manager,
you will play a crucial role across the executive management team,
as well as the wider business. You would be heavily involved in managing the day to day operations
of the business, as well as implementing new processes and procedures
for a more efficient workplace. Key Responsibilities
Business management/project coordination:
- Provide high quality administrative support to the local Leadership Team
- Provide project coordination support as required
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and other documents as required
- Draft presentations and papers for consideration and approval
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and service standards at all times
- Exercise the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct including adherence to the highest levels of privacy and confidentiality
Meetings and Events:
- Provide executive assistance support to the CEO, COO and Head of Development
- Extensive diary and management
- Travel coordination for local Leadership Team (as required)
Skills / Experience Required
- Assist with the organisation of Planning Meetings
- Organise internal and external meetings and teleconferences, including booking venues, arranging accommodation, travel and catering
- Administrative support in the lead up to and during Planning Meetings
- Provide assistance in preparing agendas for meetings
- Minimum 3 year experience in a hands on executive assistant / business manager role within a finance or fintech environment
- An awareness or interest in crypto currency or technology development
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Adaptable to change and the ability to identify areas for improvement across the business
- Strong critical and forward thinking skills
What's in it for you?
Be a apart of a growing organisation, and make your mark!
Use your existing experience to find areas for improvement across the operations of the business, and work closely with the executive management team and key decision makers, to implement them.
Excellent salary package with potential for annual bonus or incentives.
For more information or to express your interest, please contact Antoinette Harb - email@example.com
or click 'APPLY'
for an immediate review of your profile!