Call Centre | Customer Service - Financial Services
- Sydney CBD
$50000 - $60000 PerAnnum
Our client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and as a direct result of an internal promotion,
they are continuing to expand their Head Office team. Purpose of the role:
To ensure that the key investor/security holder/advisor/customer contact points deliver a first class service. Your responsibility is to ensure the level of service to investors is exceptional and responded to in a timely and efficient manner. Role Responsibilities:
Additional Skills and Qualifications
- Answering all phone calls and emails enquiries accurately and in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide accurate answers to security holder queries or escalate to the appropriate department for further investigation.
- To work closely with Client Services (Listed & Unlisted), Corporate Actions, Employee Share Plans to build knowledge and remain updated.
- Accurately record and assign the number of security holder calls to each client after each call into the system for billing purposes.
- The ability to accurately produce holding statements, dividend statements, tax statements, other correspondence as requested and other miscellaneous forms for security holders and callers on request.
- Ability to follow up outstanding enquiries and meet SLA requirements.
We are interviewing immediately so please send in your resume via the APPLY link today or call Nallah Hamilton on 9216 6723.
- A history of call centre / customer service experience
- Passion to build a career in financial services
- A friendly, confident and helpful manner and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Naturally a ‘peoples person’
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service ethic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. You must have permanent residency to be considered.