Calling Business & Finance Graduates | Career advice & genuine job opportunities
The opportunityKeegan Adams Graduate Community
is a tailored network, connecting ambitious and motivated final year students and recent university graduates (Finance/Commerce/Economics) with Australia's leading Financial Services firms. Some of the clients we partner with include Big 4 banks, global/domestic investment managers, private wealth management, and specialised finance and insurance companies. What's in it for you?
Being part of our Graduate Community will mean you’ll have access to free CV advice, corporate interview coaching and invitations to networking events with industry professionals.
This is an opportunity to hone your skills and connect with other professionals in your related field. Our intention is to help you stand out in the market and secure job opportunities with our clients to launch your corporate career. What do you need to be considered?
- Recently completed Undergraduate degree or 3rd/4th year student
- Exceptional communication skills & client focused approach
- Previous work experience in client service/admin/retail/hospitality
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career in Financial Services! We look forward to hearing from you. How to apply & make sure you STAND OUT!
To be considered, please submit an up to date resume and attach a cover letter clearing addressing the following:
- Availability to work (notice period & day/hours you are available)
- Degree status and expected completion date
- What are the difficulties you face when tackling the job market?
- What support you would benefit from in your job search?
- Anything else that you think will help you to stand out!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you launch your corporate career.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications and limited availability, only selected candidates will be contacted and considered.