Campaign Marketing Coordinator / Associate
This Globally recognised innovative software businesses who has consecutively been awarded as one of Australia's top places to work is in search of a Marketing Associate to join their team.
As the Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the day to day execution of marketing campaigns across brand, acquisition and retention to drive product awareness.
Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will assist in delivery, execution and reporting to drive a jam-packed calendar of initiatives.
What you require to be successful in this position:
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns via various channels (this could be loyalty schemes, product display or email)
- Email marketing experience, with the understanding to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross sell opportunities
- Schedule, setup and coordinate virtual events
- Support execution of in person events
- Track, measure and report on active campaigns
- Work collaboratively across the marketing team to deliver on acquisition targets
- Keep key stakeholders (Sales and Customer success) up to date with campaign performance and upcoming activity and goals
- Maintain campaign calendar
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
Initial 12 month contract
- An Opportunity to use your creative flare
- Attractive salary: $85,000 + Super, dependent on experience ($315 per day + Super + Benefits)
- Get a foot in the door with a professional organisation, with cutting edge innovation.
with scope to extend!
If you feel you have the experience to match this description, please forward an up-to-date copy of your resume via the "Apply"
option on this page.