Cash Settlements Officer | Stockbroking Operations
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $62000 PerAnnum
An exciting opportunity has become available for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join the cash settlements team of this leading financial institution. Initially offered as a 6 month contract, there is genuine long term career opportunities on offer for the right person!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for the Financial Markets. This is your chance to work alongside a small but highly successful team, including an experienced Manager who will train, support and develop you to establish a long term career within stockbroking! Your main responsibilities will include;
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- Daily preparation and input/transfer of payments,
- Receipts and FX conversions via online banking and back office trading systems.
- Run daily settlement reports
- Investigate with bounce backs and overdue funds
- Manage and prioritise your workload
- Working to strict deadlines
- Previous experience within cash or equity settlements (ideally gained from a share trading background) with an understanding of the functions above
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel
- Tertiary qualification in Finance are advantageous
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others
This is a fantastic opportunity
to advance your career within a highly regarded banking institution! You will not only become an expert in your field, but you will also receive extensive cross training
into other teams to further build your skill set and develop your long term career opportunities! In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package & bonus, and numerous company benefits.
Interested? We are interviewing immediately so please send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link.