Client Administration - Financial Services | Entry Level / Graduate Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
$50000 - $60000 PerAnnum
An exciting opportunity has recently become available for a bright and enthusiastic graduate to join this dynamic and social team,
where you will be provided with a supportive environment
and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of financial services functions. As a Client Service Associate in the Employee Share Plan team
, you will contribute to service delivery by completing a variety of administrative tasks including reporting, purchases, sales, dividends, terminations, meetings, offers, vesting’s and client/employee queries. Typical duties include:
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- To provide excellent customer service ensuring clients and employees receive prompt responses to requests and queries in line with departmental requirements
- Develop an in depth knowledge of Employee Share Plan fundamentals and taxation implications
- Strive for first point resolution to queries
- Run reports for clients through in-house registry software
- Completing daily transactions for a variety of different clients
- Complete bank and trust account reconciliations
- Ensure effective and accurate communication with all stakeholders
- Identify and recommend improvements to current procedures, risk management, processes and client servicing arrangement
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity not to be missed!
- Tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach
- 6-18 months administration/operations/client service experience. Ideally gained from a corporate environment, however stand out candidates from retail or hospitality may also be considered.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others.
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package & bonus, numerous company benefits and genuine long term career progression opportunities!
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link today