Client Relationship & Distribution Support - Funds Management
- Sydney CBD
$70000 - $75000 PerAnnum
Our client is a leading investment manager with over $10 billion FUM servicing an impressive portfolio of retail, intermediary and institutional clients.
With over 50 staff in their Sydney head office, you will receive enviable exposure across all areas of the business, which in turn, will see your career develop and progression opportunities become available over time. The Job:
You will support the Client Service and Business Development functions with a diverse range of responsibilities. You will have significant interaction with internal and external stakeholders such as portfolio managers, analysts, compliance, finance, IT and external distribution partners and clients. Typical duties include:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preparation of client presentations and pitches
- Researching data for new presentation material
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly/quarterly client reporting
- Prepare fund information that is provided to asset consultants and retail research houses- both periodic and ad hoc
- Assist team with calendar management and coordinating client meetings
- Updating CRM (Salesforce) and assist with writing reports.
- Industry research and competitor analysis
- Assisting with client enquiries
- Develop a good understanding of the company's investment products
To be considered, you will have:
- Completed a university degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce or related field (with Credit Average or above)
- 1-3 years experience within Financial Services (Funds / Investments experience is preferred, however we will consider broader backgrounds)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now using the link below or call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707.