Client Relationship Manager
- NSW Other
$90000 - $130000 PerAnnum
Our client is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services,
serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 20 years, they have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions. Due to growth across the APAC region, the require a Client Relationship Manager
to join their Perth based team.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Establish trust and rapport with clients & internal leadership, operational managers and application end-users
- Support or respond to any alerts, red flags, whether client reaching out directly or your monitoring of the overall health of the client
- Partner with sales in developing annual account plans, quarterly account reviews for client leadership, and regular status update reports for all assigned clients (frequency to be determined based on client needs and health status)
- Understand client wants/needs and work with client along with internal resources to confirm scope of work, requirements definition and ongoing service enhancements
- Evangelize new products and features within accounts. Coordinate additional training and support as necessary
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through successful delivery of client services to new and existing customers
- Monitor customer utilization of products/services, and assist Sales with developing strategies to increase usage and adoption
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within accounts
- Support Sales in business development opportunities within assigned accounts and territory
What is required to be successful in this position:
Salary will be dependent on experience. This is a permanent opportunity therefore only those with full working rights will be considered.
- Service Delivery or Client Relationship Experience in IT & Engineering Industry & services
- ITIL certified or with Extensive experience with ITIL framework
- Demonstrated ability to secure and maintain professional work relationships and interact with clients at all levels of organisations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong presentation and client interaction skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, people management and influence skills
- Proven experience in successful client relationship/service management role
- Proven ability in account management, training, communication and problem-solving skills in order to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Visio is preferred
- Light to moderate travel required
- Police and background check required
If you feel you have the skillset to match this criteria, please send through an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply"
option on this page.