Client Service Associate | Graduate
Our client connects business decision makers with subject matter experts (SME) across the world to learn against their most complex operational and developmental plans.
As a Client Service Associate
, you will be responsible for connecting clients to top experts across various industries
across Sydney. The team will in turn ensure the client is provided with insights to make better more informed decisions. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- Leverage from the platforms and match leaders with clients based upon set objectives.
- Work on project requests for clients in a time sensitive manner.
- A variation of client service, research, one on one client meetings .
- Deepen existing client relationships and manage relationships.
- Develop a working knowledge across a range of industries and geographies.
- Core business acumen skills needed to build a world-class learning journey.
- Recently completed University degree - Ideally in Finance, Commerce, Business or similar.
- A desire to grow and succeed in a dynamic client service position.
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach.
- Strong time management and organisation skills, and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others.
- Ideally 1-2 years customer service experience
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package, numerous company benefits and genuine long-term career progression opportunities!
If you're looking for a great opportunity to build a rewarding career in Financial Services then I would love to hear from you. If you are interested in this role click "APPLY" below or contact Antoinette on 02 9216 6709 / email@example.com