Client Service | Financial Planning
- Sydney CBD
$75000 - $80000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a very highly regarded independent wealth management
company dealing exclusively with HNW individuals and corporate clients. An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for an enthusiastic and hard-working client services manager
to join this high-performing team. This role sits within the insurance side of the business and will be supporting the senior risk advisers.
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Client Relationship Manager with Insurance experience to join this highly regarded firm in North Sydney.
Your main responsibilities would be to build relationships by providing high quality service to clients whilst supporting the internal Risk Planners and Manage the administration of client portfolios. This would include arranging client appointments, client report preparation, managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence and attending client meetings.We are looking for a mature and professional individual who is able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within client Service, gained from a financial planning practice, however experience from broader financial services will be considered if you can demonstrate an in depth understanding of financial planning products.
- Insurance experience within a Financial planning firm is essential
- Achievement of, or working towards RG146 (DFP).
- Xplan experience is advantageous.
- A demonstrable interest in financial planning and commitment to further education in this field.
- The ability to develop and maintain professional and personable client relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work well in a team structure and contribute positively to the environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Financial Planning or similar or 18 months to two years administration experience in the life insurance and financial planning industry
- Great client service skills, professional and adaptable when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with a CRM data base (particularly XPLAN) highly regarded
If you have the desire to succeed and enjoy being surrounded by positive, intelligent and highly capable people who will help to enhance and develop your own career then this opportunity is not to be missed.
For the right candidate, opportunities to progress
into a more one on one client advisory role can be made available within 18-24 months.
For immediate consideration send your via the APPLY link on this website.
Please call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 with any questions regarding your application.