Client Service Manager - Employee Share Plans | Sydney OR Melbourne based
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. A new opportunity is available in the Share Plan team, which is the fastest growing division,
and provides excellent exposure to all facets of financial services
in terms of Employee Equity based incentive programs. The Job:
Working as part of this dynamic and friendly team
, your role will involve project management for a variety of key events and day to day tasks by our Employee Equity Plan clients as well as client management for a number of clients. Duties include:
- Regular (monthly/quarterly) pre-scheduled account meetings with assigned clients (face to face or via phone)
- Direct client management & regular contact for assigned clients
- Working cohesively with other divisions- includes payments, registry, meetings, call centre, IT, risk and compliance
- Providing excellent customer support to ensure maximum satisfaction and a positive experience for our clients
- Supervision and management of key events and day to day tasks
- Creation of a client matrix for every Employee Plan client
- Attending and chairing meetings with assigned clients
- Work with the Service Delivery team for all processing operational requirements
- Work with the Service Implementation Manager on any trust related queries and a program for relationship management
- Present ideas to management for development
- Implementation of new processes, procedures and systems for the Client Service Management team, this may include business user acceptance testing.
- Identify new areas where potential growth or revenue opportunities exist
This role can be based in either the Sydney or Melbourne CBD office - your choice! The Successful Candidate:
You must have previous experience and knowledge of Employee Share Schemes / Employee Equity Plans.
You will be highly organised and capable of completing high volumes of workload within fast turn around times. Your attention to detail
will be second to none, and your communication skills will be impeccable. The Benefits:
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation
in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture and a genuine work life balance.
They are a friendly and supportive
organisation offering a stable career path.
We are interviewing immediately so please email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.