Client Service Manager | Financial Planning Assistant
- Sydney North
$70000 - $80000 PerAnnum
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Client Relationship Manager with a passion for Financial Planning to join this highly regarded firm in North Sydney. Our client is a frequent award winner,
known for their exceptional service levels
and amazingly supportive internal company culture. The Role:
Your main responsibilities would be to build relationships by providing high quality service to clients whilst supporting the internal Financial Planners and Management with the administration of client portfolios
. This would include arranging client appointments, client report preparation, managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence and attending client meetings. You will be working closely alongside the Head of Insurance as well as supporting the Investment team with overflow.
The Successful Candidate must have:
- Previous experience in a support role within a Financial Planning practice, with specific experience in Life Insurance
- A detailed understanding of the insurance client life cycle including both underwriting and claims processes across a range of insurers
- An understanding of the nuances between the various insurers, their systems and processes
- The ability to develop and maintain professional and personable client relationships
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work well in a team structure and contribute positively to the environment
This is a not to be missed opportunity to join a reputable company which offers extensive training & support and genuine long term career development opportunities.
For an immediate interview call Alice Pipes on 9216 6707 or email your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link.