Recruitment Business Partner | In-House / RPO
Apply Now and join a leading, global professional services and technology company.
Our Client provides services and software that help large organisations manage their non-employee workforce.
A unique opportunity has become available and we are looking for a Client Service Manager
to support a growing and expanding business in a team of 5x. The successful candidate will work closely with vendors, client hiring managers, and cross-functional teams, using an award-winning software
, to ensure smooth service delivery. You will work with 2x Global players
, 1x being a Global FinTech
and 1x being a Global Beverage
company. About the role:
The role will be extremely varied and is offering a great opportunity to move away from recruitment and focus on end to end management of 2x global client portfolios.
This role will give you the opportunity to operate globally and develop long and lasting relationships with various business partners.
You will be responsible
briefing suppliers, arranging interviews, discussing candidates with hiring managers, conducting pre-employment checks, handling employee relations cases, and carrying out induction meetings for new employees.What will a typical day look like?
This opportunity would suit someone who has experience in both recruitment and client management/leadership.
- Manage both internal and external relationships (Global Directors, Hiring Managers and Program Managers)
- Managing queries from suppliers on various subjects relating to the program and their specific contingent workers
- Ensure required screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with client requirements
- Conduct orientation for all new workers, maintaining accurate and complete records
- Management of critical Employee Relations issues
The successful candidates needs to be able to demonstrate exceptional client service, self motivation with the ability to solve complex problems in a creative manner. To be considered?
We are interviewing immediately. Apply now!
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Technology and Blue Collar Recruitment
- Client relationship/management experience
- Experience working in a relevant area such as staffing industry operations, HR/recruiting, MSP or customer service
- Strong & Effective communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively across all layers of the organisation
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
- Must be Sydney based