Client Service Manager - Investment / Managed Funds
- Sydney CBD
$65000 - $75000 PerAnnum
This is a superb opportunity to join a global organisation that has experienced significant growth in recent years and is continuing of this trajectory of success.
As a Client Service Manager, you will be given an existing portfolio of corporate clients (i.e. fund managers) and will forge strong relationships as you get to partner with these businesses and truly understand their operational requirements.
This is NOT a sales role but instead focused on account management and maximizing commercial outcomes. You will be the main point of contact for these clients and will have a team of associates to support you in the delivery of day to day investment administration for unlisted unit trusts / funds. To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience in the financial services industry with an understanding of managed funds / structured products
- Excellent communication skills with a client focused mindset
- A 'hands on' approach with an attitude of 'no task being too big or too small'
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are advantageous
- The desire to continually challenge and develop yourself
This is a superb opportunity to join a firm where you will have a genuine development opportunities ahead of you. The managers in this business pride themselves on creating progression opportunities for their ambitious team members.