Client Service Manager - Private Wealth (Investment focus) | Award winning firm
- Sydney North
$65000 - $85000 PerAnnum
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Client Relationship Manager with a passion for Financial Planning to join this highly regarded firm in North Sydney.
Your main responsibilities would be to build relationships by providing high quality service to clients whilst supporting the internal Financial Planners and Management with the administration of client portfolios. This would include arranging client appointments, client report preparation, managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence and attending client meetings.We are looking for a mature and professional individual who is able to demonstrate:
This is a superb opportunity for a client service administrator who is looking for a supportive and inspiring environment to work in!
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning / Wealth Management business in a support capacity.
- Achievement of, or working towards RG146 (DFP).
- Xplan or Wrap Platform experience is advantageous.
- The ability to develop and maintain professional and personable client relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work well in a team structure and contribute positively to the environment.
Not to be missed opportunity to join a reputable company which offers extensive training & support and genuine long term career development opportunities.
Study assistance is provided for related education.
For an immediate interview contact Alice Pipes at Keegan Adams Recruitment or email your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link.