Client Service Manager
$70000 - $90000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and they continue to exceed expectations and strengthen their superior reputation within the Financial Industry. An exciting opportunity has just become available within their Share Registry division for an experienced Client Service / Account Executive. The Opportunity:
Working in their Listed team, you will be responsible for:
The Successful Candidate:
- Providing excellent customer service ensuring clients receive prompt response to requests and queries.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the client, their organisation and key contacts.
- Adhere to agreed service levels and wherever possible, exceed client's expectations.
- Work with Finance to follow up those clients with outstanding debt.
- Effective and accurate co-ordination of communication associated with share allotments, release of shares from Escrow, exercising of options, expiry of options
- Assisting in preparing for shareholder meetings including mailings and attendance.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and audit processes.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Ad hoc duties or projects, as requested by management.
We are seeking individuals with either a Client Service or Account Management background from Financial Services.
This may come from share registry, stockbroking, funds, custody, margin lending, financial planning or broader wealth management. Importantly, you must be able to demonstrable your knowledge of dividends, ASX listings rules, CHESS procedures and ASIC requirements.
You will be highly organised and capable of completing high volumes of workload within fast turn around times. Your attention to detail
will be second to none, and your communication skills will be impeccable.
You will be intermediate with Microsoft Office, specifically on Word Excel.
We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.