Client Service Specialist | Funds Management
Our client is a leading investment manager with over $10 billion FUM servicing an impressive portfolio of retail, intermediary and institutional clients.
They are seeking a highly capable individual to provide day-to-day support to a team of Client Relationship Managers on their portfolios of institutional clients.
It requires the skills of a strong client service associate (CSA) who preferably already has CSA, administrator, performance reporting or RFP writing experience with an institutional fund manager.
You will receive enviable exposure across all areas of the business, which in turn, will see your career develop and progression opportunities become available over time. Responsibilities:
- Provide client servicing support to Relationship Managers
- Produce monthly and quarterly and other regular reports in a timely manner
- Take lead on all operational/compliance issues highlighted
- Prompt response to client queries liaising as necessary internally to obtain accurate and timely answers
- Produce client meeting books
- Assist with client transitions and working with the Fund Implementation team
- Direct liaison with Legal & Compliance, Operations, Data Analysts, and third party custodians
- Maintain accuracy of client database system
- General administration
- Proven experience in institutional funds management in a client service role
- Good understanding of different asset classes
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients
- Strong emphasis on client satisfaction and service including responding to clients on a timely basis
- Strong analytical ability and in depth understanding of detailed investment reports, portfolio valuations, transaction statements, etc.
- Good time management skills and adaptability to the cyclical nature of role
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and client database management skills
There is potential for the right candidate to develop into a junior relationship management role over time.
With this in mind you need the ability and desire to work closely with the investment teams in order to develop a good understanding of strategies
, and communicate clearly to clients the characteristics of their investments and the factors driving returns.
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply now using the link below or call Claire Tate on 9216 6733 for a confidential discussion.