Client Services | Financial Planning Assistant
- Sydney North
$60000 - $80000 PerAnnum
A fantastic opportunity has just become available for a Client Relationship Manager with a passion for Financial Planning to join this highly regarded firm in North Sydney.
Your main responsibilities would be to build relationships by providing high quality service to clients whilst supporting the internal Financial Planners and Management with the administration of client portfolios. This would include arranging client appointments, client report preparation, managing incoming and outgoing client correspondence and attending client meetings. We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual who is able to demonstrate:
This is a superb opportunity for a financial planning professional who is looking to move into a leading independent practice renowned for their amazing internal and external reputation!
- Previous experience within a support role from Financial Planning / Wealth Management.
- Achievement of, or working towards RG146 (DFP).
- Xplan or Wrap Platform experience is advantageous.
- The ability to develop and maintain professional and personable client relationships.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work well in a team structure and contribute positively to the environment.
Not to be missed opportunity to join a reputable company which offers extensive training & support and genuine long term career development opportunities.
Study assistance is provided for related education.
For an immediate interview call Alice Pipes on 9216 6707, or email your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY link.