Client Services - Stockbroking | Entry Level / Grad position
Join the Client Service team of this Global Stockbroking Firm.
Working as part of a dynamic and social team,
you will be provided with a supportive environment
and ongoing training
to expand your practical knowledge across a range of Financial products.
Working as a Client Service Consultant, you will ensure all clients receive an exceptional and informative response to their phone and email queries. This is NOT a sales role, and is focused on Superior Service for inbound queries with a focus on the quality, not quantity of calls.
The Successful Candidate:
To be considered for this opportunity, you MUST have:
- Exceptional communication skills & a client focused approach.
- Previous experience from a Client Service role, this could come from a corporate environment, or from hospitality / travel / retail etc.
- An interest in stockbroking, with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel.
- A strong team player approach and the desire to assist others.
This is a full time role where you must be flexible to work on a rotating roster between 7.30am - 8pm Monday to Friday (No weekend work).
The Benefits:This is a fantastic entry level opportunity not to be missed!
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package & bonus, numerous company benefits and genuine long term career progression opportunities!
We are interviewing immediately so send your CV and Cover Letter via the APPLY Link.