- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Financial Services organisation providing Commercial Asset Finance
to Clients across Australia. Due to continued growth, they're are looking for experienced collections officers to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a delinquent commercial client portfolio within asset-backed finance. Skills & Experience
Additional Knowledge Required
- 1-2 years recent experience in collections environment within banking or financial services
- Strong customer service experience and capabilities withing financial services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently as well as within a team
- Ability to represent the brand in a professional matter
- Able to build rapport and develop relationships with existing customers
- Knowledge of asset-backed lending collection preferred.
- Understanding of Chattel Mortgage, Commercial Hire Purchase and Finance Lease products
- Understanding of current legislative requirements, Corporations
- Act, NCCP, PPSA, AML & CTF and Privacy Act
- Exposure to Hardship, Insolvency and Litigation are highly desirable
University degree within banking, finance, economics or law is preferred.
Please note that only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately. To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb - email@example.com
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this positions. We appreciate your understanding.