- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $70000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Financial Services organisation providing Commercial Asset Finance
to Clients across Australia. Due to continued growth, they're are looking for experienced collections officers to join their team. Asset Finance focused collections experience is essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a delinquent commercial client portfolio within asset-backed finance. Skills & Experience
Additional Knowledge Required
- 1-2 years recent experience in an asset finance collections environment
- Asset realisation experience is highly regarded
- Strong customer service experience and capabilities within financial services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Comfortable working independently as well as within a team
- Ability to represent the brand in a professional matter
- Able to build rapport and develop relationships with existing customers
- Knowledge of asset-backed lending collection preferred.
- Understanding of Chattel Mortgage, Commercial Hire Purchase and Finance Lease products
- Understanding of current legislative requirements, Corporations
- Act, NCCP, PPSA, AML & CTF and Privacy Act
- Exposure to Hardship, Insolvency and Litigation are highly desirable
University degree within banking, finance, economics or law is preferred.Please note that only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately.
To express your interest, please APPLY
for this role or contact Antoinette Harb -
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, only successful candidates will be contacted regarding this positions. We appreciate your understanding.