Compliance Analyst | Funds Management | Charles River
- Sydney CBD
$150000 - $170000 PerAnnum
Our client is a global investment manager
with approximately $100b invested across a wide range of asset classes. They provide investment management & advisory services to institutional clients, financial advisers and individual investors with the goal of providing customised investment solutions.
Working directly with the Investment Risk & Reporting Manager and a small, established team of compliance professionals, you would be responsible for performing the investment compliance monitoring function for Australia.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues across all areas including Risk, Investment, Distribution, Marketing, Operations, and Legal on regulatory requirements, monitoring compliance and managing any regulatory and reputational risks. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Rules change management, including, new setups and changes to existing. Involves interpretation, quantifying, coding and testing in Charles River IMS
- Daily investment compliance monitoring, covering all asset classes
- Breach reporting, rectification and resolution
- Pre and Post-Trade compliance
- Providing regular and ad hoc investment risk reports
- 3+ years relevant work experience from funds management in an investment compliance monitoring or pre and post trade compliance role
- Experience using Charles River
- Good knowledge of financial securities, including equities, fixed interest and derivatives
- Knowledge of the Australian regulatory regime and regulatory requirements
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff of all levels
- Completed tertiary qualification
Aside from working with one of the best names in the investment management industry, you will be rewarded with the collaborative and high performing culture that the business has to offer and exceptional career opportunities.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Alex Ober via the apply link, or call 02 9216 6726 for a confidential discussion.