Contact Centre Manager | Financial Services
Our client is a highly regarded, Global Financial Services firm. Their innovative online platform enables investors to trade various financial products across a number of international markets. An exciting opportunity is available for a proactive manager who is passionate about team development and client experience. This company champions career development and would give the right candidate amazing insight into the world of global stock exchange.
Would suit someone with previous client service TL or Management experience from a contact centre environment looking for a fresh challenge to help drive a high performing culture.The Role:
- Proactively supervise and co-ordinate activities of the Client Services Team Leaders to ensure a high quality client experience
- Responsible for the achievement of team SLA’s.
- Monitoring Stockbroking Phones and Digital teams performances and identifying reasons for variances to target.
- Developing and leading Team Leads through continuous coaching, guidance and development at an individual level.
- Work with Workforce Planner and L&D Specialist to effectively manage team resources.
- Assist in managing the operations of Client Services team through completion of reports, staff rosters and skill assignments on both a day-to-day and ongoing basis.
- Implementing plans, developed with management, to lift performance to necessary levels and take action to address unsatisfactory performance.
- Previous leadership experience in a contact centre environment is a MUST. Financial Services industry experience is preferred, however not essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Operates with integrity and an exceptionally high client service mindset and translates this into successful team management approaches.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability for key operational decisions within the team.
This is a great opportunity to build your career within a supportive, successful finance firm that will champion success. We are actively interviewing, so please APPLY today.