We are seeking an Administrator
to represent a leader within telecommunications, this is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm, located in Macquarie Park. (This is an initial 3-month contract). This is an interesting and varied role
where you will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders and play a major part in supporting the small and friendly Lease Team,
with the end to end processes.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
Your main duties will be to prepare, extract and review commercial contracts. You will demonstrate strong attention to detail, be proactive and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Overseeing and tracking commercial leases
- Using excel spreadsheets to read and extract lease information and enter into specific reporting functions
- Compile documentation to draw up contracts/signing packs
- Be responsible for all aspects related to lease contracts
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to follow instructions with high attention to detail
- Strong Admin experience and an analytical mindset
- Leasing experience is preferred
This is a full time position with an immediate start working 8.30am - 5.00pm.
- Fantastic team culture
- Work life balance
- Supportive and challenging environment where you can thrive to be successful
- Close to public transport
- Potential to be extended
- Global experience
If you're excited by this opportunity, please send your resume via the "APPLY"