Corporate Reception & Administration role
This is a well respected
and well established firm
based in North Sydney. The business has a fantastic reputation for their positive working environment and culture. This company are often the envy of their competitors due to the excellent culture, tenure of their staff and opportunities within.
A rare and amazing opportunity
has presented itself to work in a varied and busy Reception/Administration role
within stunning modern offices!
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Management of the Reception desk, including meeting and greeting all guests and visitors into the office
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls
- Meeting room management
- Ad hoc Administration support for the other departments
- Travel bookings
- Assist with invoicing
- Act as the first point of contact for all clients
What's in it for you?
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous Reception/Administration experience (1 year +)
- Exceptional communication skills and a bubbly, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to step into a fantastic Reception/Administration role within a Market Leader!
- Fantastic working culture
- Tight knit team
- Excellent tenure of staff
- North Sydney location
- Lucrative & Thriving industry
below to submit your resume for an immediate interview...