- Sydney CBD
$25 - $30 PerHour
Due to growth and returning to the office, we are seeking a professional corporate receptionist
for one of our major professional services clients
in Sydney CBD. This is initially a temporary position with the view to extend, reporting directly to the office manager and company COO. Main responsibilities will include:
What's needed to be successful in this position:
- Managing the front desk reception area, greeting clients as they enter the office
- Answering the main telephone line and directing enquiries to the correct departments
- Managing the main email inbox, and forwarding emails to the correct contact
- Ensuring the reception and main seating area is neat and tidy at all times
- Issuing, recovering and auditing internal company security passes
- Processing daily mail and deliveries, both incoming and outgoing
- Assisting the business and office manager with administration requests as directed
- Proven experience in a similar role across reception and general administration
- High levels of interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with clients, guests and key stakeholders
- Strong focus on customer service, with excellent resolution-seeking capabilities
- Strong data entry skills and computer literacy, with the ability to learn new programs
- A keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy
- A friendly yet confident demeanor with the ability to learn new tasks
This is an excellent opportunity to gain further experience within a professional office environment, and is also suitable for candidates on temporary working visa.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
, and salary will be dependent on experience.
If you feel you have a suitable skillset to match this criteria, please send an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.