Credit Analyst / Assessor
- Sydney CBD
$75000 - $85000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a rapidly expanding Financial Services
company specialising in providing brokers and borrowers with
innovative credit service solutions. They are currently experiencing an exciting growth period as they continue to bring in significant business.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Underwriter
to work within their lending team specialising in non-conforming mortgages. The main responsibilities of this role are:
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills and experience:
- Underwrite high volume of home loans
- Ensure compliance with underwriting standards
- Assist to improve the quality of loan submissions and other process improvement opportunities across the team
- Stakeholder engagement, both internal and external
- Support applications coordinator, broker assist and sales team with timely responses to scenarios and policy discussions
- Underwriting experience within a residential mortgages environment is ideal, however we are also open to personal, commercial or credit card underwriting experience.
- Non-conforming mortgage experience preferred but not essential.
- Thorough ongoing understanding of relevant regulatory legislation
- Initiative and a high level of problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A technical understanding of underwriting and be able to communicate coherently to clients, customers, and senior management.
- Strong communication skills and team mentality
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly & supportive team, where your career will continue to advance alongside the company's ongoing expansion. You will receive a range of benefits, great working culture, and ongoing development opportunities.There are currently 2 vacancies in this team and we are actively recruiting and interviewing candidates to consider. Please note that only Australian Residents or Citizens will be considered for this role.
To express or interest or know more about the role, please click "Apply"
or contact Antoinette Harb
on 02 9216 6709 / firstname.lastname@example.org