Credit Analyst (Mortgages) | FinTech start up = amazing career opportunity!
- Sydney CBD
$90000 - $110000 PerAnnum
Our client is an exciting future leader in the FinTech space who are shaking up the home lending industry in Australia with a truly digitalised and speedy loan application process whilst ensuring a superior client experience is at the core of everything they do.
With an established strategy & foundation and significant funding already in place, 2021 is an exciting year for them as they are just about to launch nationally and want to hire the best people to support this exciting growth ahead. They want their workplace full of people with boundless enthusiasm for innovation and outstanding client experience.
In this newly created role, you will work alongside management as you help to shape the structure and future of this team. Typical duties include:
- Review bank statements and credit reports
- Handle all aspects of the credit underwriting process within delegated lending authority including: verifying application data entered by other departments; reviewing accountant prepared financials; as well as internally prepared management report along with tax returns; analysing credit reports and researching businesses
- Manage daily workflow by ensuring all SLA's are adhered to
- Act as a point of escalation between sales and the credit department
- Make sound and high quality recommendations to management on complex and/or high value deals
- Assist colleagues through sharing knowledge and coaching
You will be the type of person that embraces change
and wants to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
. You will see the direct impact of your contribution to the business! To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience as a Credit Analyst / Underwriting within the residential lending / mortgage industry.
- High attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Australian Permanent Residency / Australian Citizenship required
- Flexible work approach and the ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- An innovative approach, with the desire to improve processed and procedures
In return you will be rewarded with career progression
, the opportunity to make your mark, and a competitive salary and amazing work culture
. Most importantly you will work in an environment where you input is valued and your personality is welcomed.
If interested please send your resume via the APPLY
link below, or call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 for more information