Credit Manager - High Value Commercial Lending
- Sydney CBD
$120000 - $150000 PerAnnum
Our client is a specialist finance provider with a superb reputation for providing very unique deals to their vast range of commercial clients. They are looking for a highly experienced Credit professional to join their team and work across a range of industries and deal types.
Reporting directly to the Chief Investment Officer, the primary focus for this role is the analysis of commercial credit submissions, with diverse exposure into their treasury function and management of funding. Typical duties include:
Experience / Skills Required:
- Utilising credit knowledge to assess transactions for potential risk
- Interpreting financial statements across various borrowing structures
- Approving credit submissions within delegated lending authority and forming recommendations on submissions outside of DLA
- Preparing credit documentation and outlining the creditworthiness of the application
- Working closely alongside the sales team in order to provide a high level of service and solutions to customers
- Ongoing management of loan book
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
In return for your hard work, you will receive a highly competitive salary package, fantastic company culture, and genuine career development opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years' credit experience, having dealt with high value deals across "business critical" assets.
- Current / previous DLA is highly desirable
- Ability to make informed decisions and balance risk
- Strong understanding of banking regulations and compliance
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Team player attitude and desire to work within an entrepreneurial culture
Please note that only Australian Citizens
and Permanent Residents
will be considered for this role.
For a confidential discussion, please call Antoinette Harb on 02 9216 6709 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'Apply'.