Customer / Client Service Representative
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $65000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Financial Services organisation providing Commercial Asset Finance
to Clients across Australia. Due to continued growth, they're are looking for an experienced customer/client service representative to join their dynamic team. Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
Skills & Experience Required:
- Creating an excellent customer experience by responding to queries in a timely manner, holding valuable conversations and re-laying accurate information;
- Managing inbound and outbound contact to new and existing customers;
- Addressing emails and responding to them within SLA;
- Providing support to other members of the business to ensure a customer's experience is seamless and efficient;
- Managing customer accounts, and ensuring their details and requests are up to date, accurate and actioned.
Company Culture & Benefits:
- Customer service experience within a banking or financial service institution. Asset finance experience is preferred;
- Experience using finPOWER is highly desirable;
- Genuine passion for providing customers with quality service and building relationships with them;
- Excellent attitude and work ethic is essential;
- Fast learner and eager to continue developing new skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Ability to perform within a fast paced and high performing environment.
- Full training provided and on-going support available to you;
- Approachable management who will help you succeed and grow within the business;
- Opportunities for further development and progression within the business (after min 18 months);
- Be a part of an easy going, growing and high performing team.
Please note that only Australian Citizens
or Permanent Residents
will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately.
To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb