Customer Service and Administration Officer
- Sydney South
$55000 - $60000 PerAnnum
Due to significant growth and after winning numerous state tenders this small, family run business is seeking an adaptable and hardworking Administrator
to join their busy team.
Managing the reactive maintenance for 150 buildings across the state and further contracts
soon to be added to their portfolio, your role will be to support the Service/ scheduling manager across a number of tasks, including:
- Schedule and allocate contractors onsite to businesses SLA
- Maintain accurate accounts of business and client assets
- Business compliance and on-boarding new contractors
- Liaise with both contractors and clients in regards to maintenance requests
- Monitor KPI metrics against reactive maintenance
- Report any business anomalies in relation to contractual obligations
- Support the preventative maintenance manager with any urgent queries
- Full time Monday to Friday 7.30am - 3.30pm
This is an exciting, varied opportunity for a proactive and organised individual to take control of this account and essentially own and develop processes
going forward. To be successful for this position you will have:
- Previous experience in an administration position is essential
- Experience within the construction industry is highly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisation skills to manage busy contractors
- A resilient and adaptable attitude would be preferable.
- A professional and enthusiastic work manner
This position is based in Peakhurst, walking distance from public transport, or you can drive and park nearby.If you feel you have the skillset to match this criteria, please send through an up to date copy of your resume via the "Apply" option on this page.