Customer Service and Order Processing Consultant
Want to actively be a part of a wonderful cause?
- Sydney East
$55000 - $55000 PerAnnum
and environmentally friendly focused organisation
are enjoying huge success - and having fun at the same time! With a large and growing client base,
the need has arisen for a proactive & switched on Customer Service Consultant
to join a dynamic team
in managing a high volume of inbound orders. You will also enjoy working with a truly passionate CEO
who has earned the loyalty of his great staff
through his dedication to the organisation and its people!
This position is currently full time work from home, with the view to return to the office full time with some flexibility when restrictions ease. Duties to include but are not limited to:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Liaising with Key account customers via phone and email in a high volume environment
- Consulting with customers on the product range
- Processing orders through Netsuite in a timely fashion
- Taking enquiries via phone and email from customers on order related issues
- Handling escalations and refunds
- Costing and invoicing
- Ad hoc Administration
What's in it for you?
- Previous order processing/administration experience
- Previous call centre or high volume experience is highly regarded
- Exceptional "can do" attitude
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- A passion for the environment
We are interviewing immediately so please email your CV via the APPLY link today.
- Be a part of a growing organisation aiming to make the world a better place!
- Extremely friendly and down to earth working environment with a great team
- Monthly masseuse!
- Friday lunch supplied by the CEO
- Discounted local lunch
- Progression Opportunities
- Stunning Bondi Junction based offices
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.