Client Service (Email & Webchat) | Global Stockbroking Business
- Sydney CBD
$55000 - $60000 PerAnnum
Be a part of this growing Global stockbroking firm
as they move towards the future of trading and customer service. This team is dynamic and engaging with the managers who are invested in supporting your development
We are currently recruiting multiple roles in their digital client service team, servicing customers through live chat and email.
As a member of the digital client service team, you will be required to provide customers with an exceptional level of service
and ensure that all information you are sharing is accurate. As the team grows, we are looking for individuals who can respond to client queries in a timely manner,
as precisely as possible and ensure that clients receive a positive experience through every interaction. Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience in a client service role with exceptional written communication skills (i.e. emails, web chat, social media).
- Fast typing skills & accuracy (WPM typing test will be required as part of the interview)
- A basic understanding of financial markets / stockbroking and the desire to learn
- Recent university graduates with relevant experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to type with speed and high attention to detail
This is the perfect opportunity to step into the world of financial services, where you can use your existing customer service skills to learn more about this exciting and evolving industry.
Please note that as this is a permanent, full time opportunity, only Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents
will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately. To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb - email@example.com