Digital Home Lending Specialist | FinTech start up = amazing career opportunity!
- Sydney CBD
$80000 - $100000 PerAnnum
Our client is an exciting future leader in the FinTech space who are shaking up the home lending industry in Australia with a truly digitalised and speedy loan application process whilst ensuring a superior client experience is at the core of everything they do.
With an established strategy & foundation and significant funding already in place, 2021 is an exciting year for them as they are in the midst of their national launch and want to hire the best people to support the exciting growth ahead. They want their workplace full of people with boundless enthusiasm for innovation and outstanding client experience.
In this newly created role, you will work in a close knit team alongside the Head of Customer Support, as you help to shape the structure and future of this team. Typical duties include:
- Develop and enhance service relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Provide inbound and outbound customer support in pre-sales, onboarding, settlement and servicing
- Originate and assist with the digital loan application process and underwrite loans within delegated authority
- Listen to and resolve customer needs
- Process all mortgage servicing and variations requests
You will be the type of person that embraces change
and wants to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team
. You will see the direct impact of your contribution to the business! To be considered you will have:
- Previous experience gained from home loans / residential mortgages with a strong understanding of the credit approval process.
- A true passion for people and relationships, with impeccable communication skills both verbal and written
- Australian Permanent Residency / Australian Citizenship required
- Flexible work approach and the ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- An innovative approach, with the desire to improve processed and procedures
In return you will be rewarded with career progression
, the opportunity to make your mark, and a competitive salary and amazing work culture
. Most importantly you will work in an environment where you input is valued and your personality is welcomed.
If interested please send your resume via the APPLY
link below, or call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 for more information