Dividend Payment Officer - Share Registry
- Sydney CBD
$70000 - $90000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Working as a Payment Project Officer
, you will be responsible for managing the Dividend Payment Process
which includes communication to clients and security unit holders. You will develop and manage a dividend payment activity spreadsheet to ensure that multiple dividend payments are coordinated in an accurate and timely manner. This includes:
- Prepare for upcoming dividend announcements and confirm via ASX website or Client
- Utilise the in house system to calculate dividend distribution and validate the necessary details for the Client.
- Print off relevant payment forms and coordinate sign off from the client
- Liaise with mailroom to ensure paperwork is sent out efficiently
- Allot the Dividend Reinvestment Plan shares in system and create spreadsheet for client reporting.
- Manage the development of dividend payment forms, etc for new clients and organise access to the client's bank account in order to download E.F.T payments and draw cheques.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have experience in a similar payment processing role
. Experience with the Dividend Payment Process will be highly advantageous, however we will also consider candidates from other Payment Processing roles within Financial Services. You should also be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of ASX listing rules, CHESS procedures
and intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
. You will have high attention to detail
and be able to work in a high volume environment with multiple deadlines.
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation in the industry, whilst still maintaining a 'family style' company culture
and a genuine work life balance.
They are a friendly and supportive organisation offering a stable career path. We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.