Employee Share Plan Associate | Share Registry
Our Client is a leading financial services organisation with a global presence. Their business has been going from strength to strength over the last few years and due to recent significant 'business wins' they are looking to grow their Employee Equity Plan Services.
This division is the company's fastest growing service and provides excellent exposure to all facets of financial services in terms of Employee Equity based incentive programs. The Opportunity:
Working as part of this dynamic and friendly team, your role will involve project management for a variety of key events and day to day tasks by our Employee Equity Plan clients. This includes:
The Successful Candidate:
- Providing excellent customer support to ensure maximum satisfaction and a positive experience for our clients
- Tracking open issues and handle problem situation, escalating as appropriate
- Project Planning - Creating and implementing a project plan for large one off events which occur through the year
- Maintenance of Employee Share Plan data on the in-house share registry software system
- Processing transactions related to Employee Share Plans
- Answering client and plan participant queries and issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
- Authorisations - checking and authorising payments daily.
- System development - implementing new design features into the existing system.
- Develop an in depth knowledge of the client, their organisation and key contacts.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring that commitments to clients are followed up in a timely manner and the client is satisfied.
- Effective and accurate co-ordination of communication associated with payments, allotment, vesting and or sales.
- Identify and recommend improvements to current procedures, processes and client servicing arrangements.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and audit processes.
- Reconciliation of overseas monies
- Completing daily transactions for a variety of different clients
- Dealing directly with the client via email and telephone daily and liaising with the appropriate internal and external parties
You will have previous experience within the Employee Share Plan division of Share Registry.
You will be highly organised and capable of completing high volumes of workload within fast turn around times. Your attention to detail
will be second to none, and your communication skills will be impeccable.
You will be intermediate with Microsoft Office, specifically on Word and Excel. The Benefits:
This is a company that prides themselves on their working environment. They are an established financial services firm with a solid reputation
in the industry, whilst still maintaining a friendly & collaborative team culture. They are a friendly and supportive
organisation offering a stable career path.
We are interviewing immediately so please call Alice Pipes on 02 9216 6707 or email your Cover Letter and CV via the APPLY Link today.