Entry Level Credit Assessor / Analyst - Asset Finance
- Sydney CBD
$60000 - $75000 PerAnnum
Our Client is a leading Financial Services organisation providing Commercial Asset Finance
to Clients across Australia. Due to continued growth, they're are looking for recent university graduates to join their dynamic team and learn the essential skills required to be a successful credit assessor.Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
To be considered for this role, you MUST:
- Ensure loan transactions are assessed within agreed time frames and KPI’s are met.
- Ensure no fraudulent applications are approved..
- Ensure loans are compliant with relevant legislation, ie NCCP, PPSA, AML & CTF Act.
- Ensure all loans are assessed in compliance with the Privacy Act.
- Deliver excellent customer service to brokers, maintain good working relationships with other internal departments.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Company Culture & Benefits:
- Hold a relevant university degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- Have experience within a banking / financial services - preferably from an asset finance firm;
- Have sufficient knowledge of the lending process;
- Excellent attitude and work ethic is essential;
- Fast learner and eager to continue developing new skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Ability to perform within a fast paced and high performing environment.
- Full training provided and on-going support available to you;
- Approachable management who will help you succeed and grow within the business;
- Opportunities for further development and progression within the business (after min 18 months);
- Be a part of an easy going, growing and high performing team.
Please note that only Australian Citizens
or Permanent Residents
will be considered for this role. Interviews are occurring immediately.
To express your interest, please apply for this role or contact Antoinette Harb