- Sydney CBD
$120 - $130 PerAnnum
Global Fintech listed in BRW 'Best places to work' seeks an Event Marketing Manager to join their growing team to develop and execute event programs.
This is an exciting role which will focus on the management and delivery of up to 60 Virtual events nationally per year. Focusing on delivering awesome events you will be responsible for driving leads and building annual event plans.
Their state of the art cloud based accounting software
is revolutionising the financial lives of millions of businesses worldwide and you can play an integral part in creating demand and interest through virtual events.
As the Events Marketing Manager, you will support the Accountant Team to develop and execute engaging events to acquire, nurture, and grow customers across international markets. We are looking for candidates who thrive in fast paced environments, this is an excellent opportunity to gain global experience with great career development opportunities. About the role
Skills & expertise required
- Design, develop and deliver scalable events that drive engagement across multiple geographies both virtual and physical for the accountant channel.
- Build the annual event plan to deliver defined event lead targets.
- Prepare post event documentation sighting performance to key success metrics, insights and actions for events moving forward
- Ensure leads are being actioned by the respective sales teams in a timely manner.
- Manage end-to-end planning and logistics of events.
- Develop and manage event specific marketing to drive awareness.
- Prepare targets and budget forecast per event.
- Management of assigned speakers and content for sessions
- Gather feedback and review results on a regular basis to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Ensure our front-line sales teams are fully briefed on event/s to ensure they understand all aspects of the opportunity that will help them capture leads.
- 5 years leading event marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years regional event/campaign experience.
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms.
- Experience in working with channel/reseller partners preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Post campaign analysis and closed loop reporting.
- Has a natural and infectious ‘can do’ attitude - demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Outstanding team player with a client partnership mindset to interact effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- An Opportunity to use your creative flare and own the Event Management Marketing.
- Attractive salary : $120,000 - $130,000 + Super dependent on experience (paid on a daily rate $505 per day + super).
- Get a foot in the door with a professional organisation with cutting edge innovation.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that has been named in the 'BRW Top 50 Best Places to work in Australia'.
- Be part of a fun and supportive team who will help develop and progress your career.